Monday, December 04, 2006
Daddy Day Care

Today is daddy's turn to take care of the two princesses, mommy will be gone for a few days so it has come to that... meals, laundry, messy room & all the fun stuff.
We started the 3d cardboard manger scene, semi-decorated a poor excuse of a Christmas tree (about 28cm tall) caroling practice, skul (I am not sure how to spell that.. :P)

Sheryl says: I like having school with Daddy, (I wonder why... that is never a good sign)
Alyssa says: I said the sheep with the curly horns... (she's been repeating it for the past hour or so, I think she got that part down alright)

Sheryl types: I doing school with daddy
and going too the zoo
Daddy says: Oh really... hmm.. how did she get that idea, great, now I need to come up with a zoo, well I have Alyssa.. that's a start.
Let's post a beautiful pic of Alyssa to remind ourselves what she could be like: Angelic...
 
posted by Jamez at 6:26 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Luca

    Awwww, I miss them! I can just picture Alyssa singing about sheep to herself in the corner... :p

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    beautiful picture...