Saturday, February 24, 2007
My beloved sister...
Something to remember my lovely sister & her wonderful family in the far Costa Rica, we miss them, look at my dear nephews grow, Jordan loosing precious weight (sigh, my dreams of turning him into a WWE fighter) Richard & Nikky catching up with mommy (daddy not quite)& Jessica dear Jesso, Sheryls favorite cousin, always asking about her...

tho don't be deceived by my sisters' apparel, she is roothless, sending me constatly pics of her "backyard" beaches where she goes jogging every morning early to enjoy scenarios like this one, knowing the suffering it causes within me, living far from my natural habitat & were the surfing is great... (sniff, my poor decaying surf gear!
... & a skanky pose from my beloved sister & her friend.. LY & miss you tons! (One day I might show up in your "backyard")
btw my sis is the one on the right, holding the guitar!
 
posted by Jamez at 1:13 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Luca

    Poor Jordan, you can see his ribcage. And to think that he was capable of downing 8 yogurts in one go. :P

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Jamez

    I might be opening a site donatefood4Jordan.com...