Sunday, June 24, 2007
One by one...

Alyssa came to me looking sad & gloomy, she told me: “Daddy, I don’t have any aunties.” (don’t ask me WHY she came up with that..) To which I proudly replied: “ Honey, if there is one thing you will never lack is aunties, come sit on my lap & lets count them: Sharon, Elixir, Mari, Davida, Natassja, Stefy, Julia & those are just from Daddy’s side, then there’s: Lydia, Heaven, Rosy.” 10 aunties!!!

She seem relieved. I continued: “If you are still not happy we can count the uncles: Simon, Sam, Brian Peter, Liam. (hmm not as many) Oh, mommies side: John, David, Andy, Jamie!” That gotta’ do it. 9 of ‘em!

“So Ayssa (& Sheryl) if you are ever blue, just start singing: “Count you aunties name them one by one… count your aunties see what God has done!!” (what HAS He done!!! LHU!)”

I hope I didn’t forget anyone.. :D hmm let me count again!!!

 
posted by Jamez at 12:35 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Luca

    Maremmao!!! What has he done? Uno piu' scemo dell'altro... :P