Thursday, January 17, 2008
Hello world!
Hi there, my name is Jaden Keith though I've already been nicknamed "James jr" or "worm" ("vermolo" by my dad). I've been around for about 40 hrs now & I must say I like it. I weight 3kg (barely) & I am long.. ish that is why I tend to look skinny (thus the "worm" nickname).
So far my skills besides swiming consist of what my dad refers to S.E.S (sleep, eat, s...)
Here is a better pic of me, yesterday my face was still squishy...


k, this post has made me very tired so I think I'll go to sleep!
Hope to meet you all one day!
 
posted by Jamez at 10:56 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations! He´s absolutely adorable, looks like Sheryll. Another Capricorn to the cause, yay! Love to the proud parents.

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    He's such a Rubei...:D
    congratulations again! xx

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    My! You were so brave, and he's such a reward! Gorgeous! Ever so proud....

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Angelina

    congratulations, he is beautiful, and perfect for a new born. Definitely alot Sheryl there.
    Loads of love


    xxxx

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations! He's beautiful.

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Un bacione dallo zio Francesco... complimenti è bellissimo (tutto suo zio ihihihi)... si vede che vi siete impegnati ihihih
    Ciaoooooooo

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    quanto è bono tutto suo padre e tanto di sheryll i miei complimenti ho dei nipoti troppo belli.thank u james and letizia