Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Time wasters
Since today is a rather boring day at work (think Office Space) I took a couple of these very dumb interesting tests (all Luca's fault) here are the stricking results

Powered By - Quality Calling Cards Site



Good call...

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 - Online Dating


what can I say...

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quizzes



I'm a goat??? oh well... all animals with horns... not good!

fun quizzes for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 - free dating



I am not so sure about this one, 0% Cancer?? don't cry mom! top sign Sag??? right!
K, enough time wasted!
 
posted by Jamez at 12:39 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ok, i won't take it personally. Besides sun signs don't apply so much with moms...or do they?!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Of course they do...

    I like that Aries blurb...a few bits of truth there..