Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Some B&Ws
Here is some recent B&W work I did, since I have nothing better to say & I ran out of birthday wishes.
Alyssa looking rather nervous & pensive. Love those big black eyse...


This is one of the 1.340 pics I took this weekend at the UK Activated Retreat, Gideon leading comunion, (thanks Meeya for holding the Speedlight)



This is umm... yeah, Jonny & I playing with the wireless flash. We had lots of fun with it, here I was holding it with my right hand while he took the pic. Kinda wierd/spooky!!

 
posted by Jamez at 5:32 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    doesn't look anything like you

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Jamez

    anonymous, I don't know whether to take it personly or as a compliment so in lack of further explanations I decided I will take it as a compliment! :P

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    wow james you look hairy and roung in a sexy sort of way.. maybe you should make that your new look.

    oh and thanks for the congrats on the baby..you too BTW

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    rough*

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    yep, it's the lips!! didn't recognize you either, but not bad :p

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL ... all comments are well meaning. Just making a statement.

    Soph