Saturday, January 24, 2009
Me, myself & I
My name is Jaden & I am 1yr old.
It's been one interesting year to say the least & every day I learn something new.
Last week I discovered that shoes float. Right before my bath- which happens to be my favorite time of the day- I quickly threw one in my tub & there it was, floating. I thought it was pretty awesome, mommy not so much, daddy thought is was funny.

I am also learning to become an assistant photographer, here I am helping my dad set up for a shoot, I needed to pose & look natural - which for me is easy, while he tested his settings.

Jaden's first portait

I also helped by holding on to the lens cap since he is always losing it, ok I also gave it a nibble, I had never tasted one before.
The things I enjoy learning most though is how to play with people's emotions. It comes in very handy.

For example, if I walk up to my daddy's computer & nod my head while I switch it off since I know I am not supposed to, he'll get a kick out of it regardless of whether he lost hours of work or not & pick me up since the computer is off anyways.

Or even though at night he might grumble about having to sleep on the floor since there is only room for one dude in mommy's bed (ME), but I figured if I crawl to the edge of the bed in the morning & call him he'll wake up in a good mood & forget all about it all. Easy & most of all, it works!!

with daddy

Ok, I am off, need to go & practice my "guilty" face daddy likes, the go check how his cellphone is doing in the mop water, hope it still works cause I like the picture of Megan Fox on the screen!
 
posted by Jamez at 2:15 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Claire

    so cute!!!
    Megan Fox eh? LOL

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hmmm, so I´m not the only that lets her little boys get away with crime. Love the bed bit- we got the same "issue". Finally managed to make it up to a 1,80 bed so now ALL my boys think they fit and Adam usually gets the brunt of it......yay for parenthood.

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh too true... he's so cute though, it's hard to resist.

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Jamez

    @ Cla: he does, I don't... :P I like the guitar she is holding. I took a couple vids of him the other day so you'll see for yourself, I'll post 'em soon.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Sharon

    cute cute Jaden, or should I say James... lol. Very funny! I loved the phone on the mop water part! yikes!!!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Tino&Marianne

    He's so very cute and looks like such a big boy. Evlyne just had her first birthday too, but she still looks like a baby. :P

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Maria

    Jaden is adorable, and Daddy, you are a genius writing this! Can I put it on my blog? ILY!

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Jamez

    Genius I don't know :P but sure, post it if you must.