Thursday, June 25, 2009
This little guy...
Every evening after dinner, he begs to go out for a walk, so now it's become a routine. "Walk , walk".. he'll say, he'll make the horse sound then clap till I say yes. As soon as we get to the gate he'll say "hand" & raise his hand & wait for me to hold it.
So now me & him go for a walk every evening, we stop by a house that has a friendly dog, Jaden will offer leaves or anything he finds.





Then we are off to see the horse, Jaden will start pulling grass, weeds anything he thinks the horse might like.
We are not always lucky, sometimes the horses don't come over & Jaden will wait for as long as I let him.



He also has this fascination for bugs, we found a big bumble bee who was a having a hard time flying, Jaden tried to pick it up so I gave him little stick & he got all excited when the bee latched to it.



Needless to say this has become my favorite time of the day.

 
posted by Jamez at 12:21 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: