Friday, September 14, 2007
Vacation 2007: Episode 2&3
The rest of the vacation was great, I won't be able to expound on it as much as I would have liked, but briefly we went to Rome where we had a great time with everyone there. Met almost all the uncles & aunties (Sharon the oly one not present at the BBQ) Spent lots of time & on the beach & enjoy lots of good food & ice-cream (TY Stefy...)

We also spent a few days downtown Rome, it was amazing as the city was almost empty (as all the romans leave for the beach leaving the city easy to get around & enjoy.
Stayed at Elixir's apartment & had a hard time leaving. For those of you who need vacation ideas.. Rome, during he week of the 15th of August, Trastevere by night... no words, the ultimate chilling spot!!! I was VERY upset I didn't have a camera to capture the mood..... oh well!!

Enjoy the pics I took with a poor escuse of a camera in this gallery..
August 2007
 
posted by Jamez at 8:57 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: